Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 | Clerical Officer Cadre Jobs Notification
Canara Bank Recruitment 2017
Good news for candidates who is finding bank job. Because, Canara Bank released there bank job recruitment on their official website, for 20 post of Clerical Cadre/officer Cadre in JMG Scale-1 vacancy. Eligible candidate may apply in prescribed format on or before 10th March 2017 before 5 PM. For this vacancies various discipline are shared. According to the notification, there is a total five different specialty for which the vacancies are shared, and some for male applicants and for some only female applicants can apply. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
Canara Bank Vacancy Details:-
- Bank Name : Canara Bank
- Name Of Posts : Clerical Cadre/Officer Cadre
- Total No. of Posts : 20
- Atheletics: 04 Posts
- Cricket: 05 Posts
- Hockey: 07 Posts
- Shuttle Badminton: 02 Posts
- Table Tennis: 02 Posts
- Job Location : India
- Official Website : canarabank.com
- Candidates should pass in 12th Standard or equivalent for Clerical Cadre, and should have represented the state inter championship or should have been a member of the Combined Univesities Team.
- Degree of recognized university or its equivalent for the Officer Cadre in JMG Scale-1, and should have represented the country in an International event and should have won Arjuna Award.
- Clerical Cadre: Minmum 18 years and maximum 28 years.
- Officer Cadre: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years.
Selection Criteria: Candidate will be selected based on the sports performance, interview.
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website canarabank.com
- Click on the Career Tab
- Select and Open Recruitment Option
- Now click on Recruitment of sports person in clerical/officer cadre
- Download the application form
- Fill it and submit the form before the last date
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 10th March, 2017.