COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017, COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2017, COMEDK UGET TAT Hall Ticket, COMEDK UGET Test Admission Ticket, COMEDK UGET 2017 TAT
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017
Exceptionally uplifting news is here for all competitors who have applied for COMEDK Exam 2017. COMEDK is scheduled to conduct COMEDK Common Entrance Test 2017 on 14th May 2017. The admit card of COMEDK UGET 2017 is accessible to download from 5th May 2017 via online mode. It must be noticed that no printed copy of COMEDK UGET test admission ticket (TAT) is to be dispatched by post/courier. The eligible and interested candidates can only take part in this exam. There are more than 20,000 students who applied for the similar this year. Competitors who have effectively finished the application procedure can download the COMEDK UGET 2017 Hall Ticket via official site. Applicants can download COMEDK UGET admit card 2017 until midnight of 13th May 2017. The TAT will be accessible online just from 5th May 2017 to onwards. Here, we also provide the direct link to our page to get COMEDK UGET Admit Card effectively. Presently, COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 is available now on its official website. To know all latest updates about COMEDK UGET result 2017, Stay connected with this portal regularly.
COMEDK UGET (TAT) Hall Ticket
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under-Graduate Entrance Test is commonly known as COMEDK UGET. Karnataka Professional Colleges, in their endeavour to offer an effective, fair and objective testing procedure to determine merit of students seeking admission to the member institutions, have formed “COMEDK”. The Head quarter of consortium is located in Bangalore. COMEDK has been organising a common entrance test every academic year. Through COMEDK students can get admission in regular technical and medical courses in UG programmes and get certified degrees in the specific fields. This year it has discharged notification for the COMEDK UGET (TAT) Exam 2017 and the applicants who had successfully applied can download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 from the official website.
COMEDK UGET Test Admission Ticket 2017
COMEDK is going to conduct COMEDK UGET TAT Exam 2017 which is scheduled on 14th May 2017. The admit card for this entrance exam is released now from 5th May 2017. It is now available on its official site. Candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination without a valid COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket. The admit card of COMEDK UGET exam will bear details like applicant’s name, roll number, category, exam centre and other important details. Competitors need to bring the COMEDK UGET TAT (Test Admission Ticket) and Unique Photo ID Proof.
COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2017 Notification
Candidates are advised read the instructions and guidelines precisely to know about the mandatory steps to follow. The test will be held on various centres at 697 venues aggregately and will kick begin around the same time. COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Pattern depends on class 12th subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. And, the duration of exam is 3 hours. The exam will conduct for a total of 180 questions will be solicited in the test. Out of this total questions every questions will carry 1 mark. Uplifting news for every one of the examinees is that there will be no negative checking in the examination. Here, we also provide a direct link to download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017. For your comfort beneath we have given the important details of this exam are given below…
- Name of Conducting Authority: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK)
- Name of Examination: COMEDK Common Entrance Test 2017
- Declaration Type: COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017
- Courses Targeted: Tech and B.Arch
- Examination Date: 14th May 2017
- Admit Card Availability: 5th May 2017 (Released Now)
- Last date to download COMEDK UGET admit card: 13th May 2017 (Midnight)
- Result Declaration: 29th May 2017
- Counselling Schedule: 2nd Week of June 2017
- Official Website: comedk.org
How to Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017
- Firstly, log on the official website of COMEDK, comedk.org.
- Find the link for the “Applicant’s Login Section”, then click on it to registered students only.
- Now, fill the required details like DOB, registration no., and name etc.
- Now click on Submit button and your COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket and take a print out of your admit card for future use and importantly, you must carry this admit card at the time of examination.