Gujarat TET 2 Admit Card 2017
Dear candidates check the status of Gujarat TET 2 Admit Card 2017hereand download it from the link given here. Gujarat State Examination Board has issued and uploaded the OJAS Gujarat TET Hall Ticket 2017 for the written Teacher Eligibility Test that will be held on 20-08-2017. Earlier the test was scheduled to take place on 30th July 2017and is rescheduled for August. Those, going to attend the test for teachers’ jobsmust get the ticket on time. Read the following details and know how to get it easily.
The State Examination Board of Gujarat is a government authority to control and conduct the recruitment process of eligible teachers in the state Primary and Elementary Schools. The placement is taken care of by holding the state level examination known as the Teacher Eligibility Test. Many aspired teachers go for this test as the necessary measure to test their skills and assess the ineligibility through the examination. This selection method is one of the processes that get held every year.For the current year, the examination authority haspostponed the written test from July to Mid-August 2017 for which the Call letterto be issued is one of themain tasks that need to be done on time.
Gujarat TET Paper 2 Call Letter 2017
As per the recent TET updates, the State Board has updates in its official news that TET Paper 2 will be taking place on 20th August 2017 which has further been delayed due to administrative reasons. The notification has been updated via the official web gateway associated with the board already and aspirants meant to attend this exam must note that Gujarat TET 2 Admit Card 2017 is available to downloadonline.
- Update Type:Gujarat TET 2 Admit Card 2017
- Name of Exam Controller: Gujarat State Examination Board
- Test Name: State Teacher Eligibility Test Paper 2
- Test Conductor: State Examination Board, Gujarat
- Post Name: Primary and Elementary Teachers
- Test Venue: Gujarat State
- Job Type:State Government
- Work Location: Local Regions
- ExamDate: 20-08-2017
- Hall Ticket Status:Available
GSEB TET 2 Admit Card 2017 Download
Kindly note all the referential information and information required to Download GSEB TET 2 Hall Ticket 2017. Also, the instructions mentioned on the call letter needs to be acknowledged by each of the contestants. The competitive exam is at the state level and those securing best marks in it will be shortlisted for the Eligibility of Teachers certificate.
This teacher eligibility test is one of the most famous exams in the state and is taken every year. The qualifying contestants will be able to receive the certification from theState Board of Examination. After being certified by the Board, the selected joinees will be assigned to work as teachers in the state school education departments a Primary and Elementary Teachers.
The instructions that are to be read duly by the examinees are as follows.
- Kindly, keep an extra copy of the Hall Ticket for a future reference.
- Carry an original copy of a valid Id proof besides the Call letter (Driving license, PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Photograph, Passport, College ID or, any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer).
- Applicants are suggested to be there on time and reach the examination venue at least 30 minutes before the test begins.
- Refer to the Admit card to check the Date of Exam, Exam Time and the address of the examination center.
How to Download Gujarat TET 2 Admit Card 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website given by the board which is, “ojas.gujarat.gov.in”
- Target the main exam-related notification on the homepage.
- Reach the login page and type your ID and password.
- Hit the Print button and generate a hard copy of the Ticket.
- Keep a copy of this ticket for future use.
Visit here and download the Ticket: ojas.gujarat.gov.in