KPSC Recruitment 2017
KPSC Recruitment 2017 for 4265 Group B, Group C, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Posts 2017:– Applicants from the state of Karnataka need to check this KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification and start applying here. Check the latest job news and start applying for JE, AE, Warden, Lecturer vacancies. This page holds all the relevant information that candidates seek in order to start applying for the posts. Also, be informed the online applications can be submitted before 24-07-2017.
In the recent recruitment news, applicants are hereby made aware about the Karnataka Public Service Commission job Notification. As per the official notification, there are 4265 vacant positions to be filled for the current year. These vacancies will be of Grade B and C level. The roles offered to the eligible candidates are of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Warden, Lecturer, and several others. Find all the important details required at the time of application form filling and start the online registrations now.
Karnataka PSC 4265 Group B, Group C, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Posts 2017
Read the section given below and obtain all the job-specific details required for filling the KPSC Recruitment 2017 application form.Aspirants need to find information about eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, salary structure, and mode of application in the following segments. Final date for online application is 24-07-2017.
- Update Regarding: KPSC Recruitment 2017
- Organizing Body: Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Job Role: Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Principal, Teacher, Computer Operator
- Total Seats: 4265
- Work Location: Karnataka
- Application Deadline: 24-07-2017
Job Details for KPSC 4265 Group B and C Vacancies
Job Title and Total Vacancies
|Kannada Language Lecturer||253|
|English Language Lecturer||288|
|Hindi Language Lecturer||191|
|Social Studies Lecturer||239|
|Division Assistant Computer Operator||465|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||527|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||73|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||246|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||43|
Eligibility and Educational Qualifications
For KPSC Assistant Engineer Posts
Applicants need to have done BE/ B.Tech (Civil/Mechanical Only) from a state or central government recognized authority.
For KPSC Junior Engineer Posts:
Educational qualifications are the same as that of Assistant Engineer’s Posts.
For KPSC Principal’s Post:
- Applicants must have passed Postgraduate Degree Exam with the second division specializing in the related subject.
- Also, a B.Ed degree is necessarily required by the candidates in order to be eligible for the posts.
For KPSC Lecturer Posts:
For Lecturer vacancies, all the appliers must have done Graduation (Hindi/English/Maths/Kannada language)along with a degree in Bachelor of Education from a recognized university.
For KPSC Computer Teacher Posts:
A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Computer Applications is needed to be done from the university or institution recognized by the state government.
- Minimum Age limit is 18 years while the upper age limit is 35 years.
- Age Relaxation to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories is as per the state government norms.
- Application Fee is Rs. 300/- for Unreserved categories.
- For categories 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B, it is Rs.150/-, while for SC/ST and PWD categories, there is no application fee.
Written Exam and an Interview
|Job Role||Salary Scale |
|Principal||Rs. 22800/- to Rs. 43800/-|
|Lecturer||Rs. 17500/- to Rs. 32000/-|
|Computer Operator/Warden||Rs. 14550/- to Rs. 26700/-|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 17500/- to Rs. 32000/-|
|Assistant Engineer||Rs. 22800/- to Rs. 43200/-|
|Junior Engineer||Rs. 17500/- to Rs. 32000/-|
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017
- Log on to the official web portal given as, “www.kpscapps2.com”
- Download the official job notice and read it very carefully.
- Start submitting your personal, academic, and professional records in the application form.
- Recheck the submitted information and upload the required images and documents.
- Pay the requisite fee amount and complete the necessary formality.
- Take a printed version of the application form for a future reference.
Links to Prefer