MP Patwari Recruitment 2017
Candidates need to look at MP Patwari Recruitment 2017 Notification Details. Hopefuls and job seekers, who seem interested in applying for the posts of Chakbandi Lekhpal, Tehsildar, and Nayab Tehsildar, should read the following details to complete the online registration as specified in the job notice issued by MP Vyapam. The last date to apply online for the job opportunity is 30-08-2017. Kindly, go through the advertisement details of MP Patwari Recruitment 2017 and submit the online form before the closing date.
This recruitment news is brought pertaining to 9129 vacancies that will be filled in the state of Madhya Pradesh this year. The positions to be occupied are Patwari / Lekhpal, Tehsildar, and Nayab Tehsildar. The recruitment authority will be Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board also known as MP Vyavsayik Pareeksha Mandal. This selection and placement will be done at the state level on behalf of the State Government. Read down the page and know more about who can apply and how they can apply for the jobs opportunity.
MP Patwari 9129 Vacancy Notification 2017
The State Subordinate Service Selection Commission has yet to announce the further details publically. The application process is expected to start in August 2017 the late week. The aspired and willing to serve candidates need to have a look at the key points in order to have fulfilled the formal requirements according to MP Patwari Recruitment 2017. Read the structured data and start applying later.
- Information Type: MP Patwari Recruitment 2017
- Recruiting Body: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Job Name: Patwari/Chakbandi Lekhpal, Nayab Tehsildar, andTehsildar
- Expected Vacancies: 9129
- Education Needed: 12th Passed or Equivalent
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh (Rural Areas)
- Work Location: State of Madhya Pradesh
- Job Type: State Government
- Last Date to Apply: August 2017 (Tentative)
- Application Mode: Online
- Examination Mode: Pen-Paper Based
- Last date to Apply: 30-08-2017
- Exam Date: September 2017
Details as per MP 9129 Patwari Posts Notification 2017
The selection and appointment will be done in the following districts of Madhya Pradesh.
Anuppur, Alirajpur, Agarmalwa, Ashoknagar, Betul, Barwani, Bheend, Neemuch, Shajapur, Chhindwara, Jabalpur, Raisen, Sheopur, Morena, Ujjain, Sidhi, Datia, Katni, Rajgarh, Shivpuri, Damoh, Jhabua, Ratlam, Umaria, Satna, Dindori, Mandla, Khargone, Dhar, Tikamgarh, Rewa, Balaghat, Dewas, Khandwa, Sagar, Panna, Indore, Shahdol, Chhatarpur, Narsinghpur, Hoshangabad, Singrauli, Burhanpaur, Seoni, Bhopal, Harda, Mandsaur, Guna, Sehore, Vidisha, and Gwalior.
- Patwari: 7398 + 1731 Posts
- Tehsildar: 249 Posts
- Nayab Tehsildar: 947 Posts
Eligibility and Educational Qualification
Aspirants need to have completed their Intermediate/12th/Senior Secondary or equivalent Examination successfully from a state or Central Government recognized Education Board.
The lower age limit to apply for the jobs is 18 years while the upper age limit is set to 35 years.
Note: Age relaxation to the SC/ST Candidates is to be given as per the State Government norms.
Kindly, refer to the official job notice for fee details.
All the registered applicants will need to undergo the written exam, an interview and the Document Verification process.
Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- will be awarded to the appointed applicants.
How to Apply for MP Patwari Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, visit the main web portal given by the government namely, “mponline.gov.in”
- After reaching the homepage of the website, look for an updated link highlighting the notice.
- Follow it to download the notification and read it very carefully before applying.
- Start the registration for the applied job category by entering accurate and true information.
- Upload the documents in support of your application.
- Pay the required fee amount and save the form data by reviewing it.
- Submit the form data and generate a printout of it for a future reference.
Link to Follow
Further details are available here on these web portals: mponline.gov.in or www.vyapam.nic.in