MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 | 508 Sub Inspector/Subedar Vacancy
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released MP Vyapam Recruitment notification. All the job seekers and job hunters who are really interested and eligible for MPPEB 2017 then news is for them only. MPPEB Recruitment Authorities are going to hire those candidates who are eligible and who have the ability to handle the responsibilities of MP Vyapam Vacancy. Here you will find every details regarding this vacancy read on and find all the information and tie up for this MPPEB 2017.
MPPEB 2017 Recruitment Details
All those Interested Candidates who find that they are eligible for MPPEB 2017 Recruitment can apply for this vacancy before the last date. We want to inform you that the last date to fill up the online application form is 15-09-2017.
Note: – We want to inform ll the candidates who are going to apply for this opportunity that all the incomplete application or incorrect application and application of those candidates who are not eligible will be rejected, so first read this web section carefully and then proceed to apply for his vacancy.
- Department: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Sub Inspector, Subedar (Stenographer)
- Of Post: 508 [Sub Inspector – 381 seats ; Sbedar – 127 seats]
- Posting In: Madhya Pradesh
- Job Category: State Government
- Mode of Application: Online
- Start Date for apply: 01-09-2017
- End date of Apply: 15-09-2017
- Official link: http://www.vyapam.nic.in
Click Here to read the Official Notification OF MPPEB 2017
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: All the candidates who are going to apply for this vacancy must have attained 12th, CPCT (Computer Proficiency Certification Test), Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Computer or equivalent from a recognized institute.
Age limit: 18 years to 25 years is the age limitation for this vacancy. And age relaxation will also be given as 5 years to SC/ST, 3 Years to OBC, 10 years for persons with disabilities.
Salary (Pay Scale):
|Name of the Post||Salary||Grade Pay|
|Assistant Sb Inspector (LDC)||Rs.5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 1900/-|
|Stenographer||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 3600/-|
Application Fees: Rs. 500/- for all general and OBC candidates and other candidates like ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD will have to pay Rs. 250/- by using online mode at the time of form fill up.
Selection procedure: Selection will be totally based on Written Test followed by Physical Standards, Medical Examination, Document verification and Interview.
How to Apply for MPPEB 2017 Recruitment
- First candidates have to visit the official website i.e. http://www.vyapam.nic.in
- GO to latest udates section available on the homepage and click on “Online Form – Asst. Sub Inspector (LDC), Subedar (Stenographer), LDC & Stenographer etc. Recruitment Test for Police H.Q., Home (Police) – 2017 Rulebook”
- A new page will appear on the screen on this page scroll down and go to the section 4 which will be “पुलिस मुख्यालय, गृह(पुलिस) विभाग मध्यप्रदेश शासन के अंतर्गत सूबेदार एवं उप निरीक्षक संवर्ग की भर्ती हेतु चयन परीक्षा-2017”
- Click on PDF and read the details and instruction carefully and make sure about the eligibility criteria which will be given on that PDF. Make sure that you are eligible or not.
- Come back to previous and hit on आवेदन करे
- A new page will appear click on declaration and then click on continue tab.
- A page will appear with some links if you are a registered candidate then enter your credentials and log on to the application firm window. If you are a New User then click on “यदि आपने प्रोफाइल का पंजीकरण नहीं किया है, तो नवीनतम प्रोफाइल पंजीकरण के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे”
- Fill the application form correctly and complete all the details. And afterwards you will receive a log In ID and Password.
- Using the id password login to the MPPEB Online application window.
- Fill all the details and upload all the documents which are required.
- Recheck it before final submission and then take a print out of it for future use.
Important dates regarding the job
Start Date for Applying:- 01-09-2017
Closing Date for Applying:- 15-09-2017
Last date of rectifying Application:- 20-09-2017
Date of the Examination (written):- 07-10-2017 and 08-10-2017
Official Links notification