MP Vyapam Sub Engineer Recruitment 2017
If you haven’t checked MP Vyapam Sub Engineer Recruitment 2017, then read the notification details and start applying for the 1021 vacancies of Sub Engineer. The last date to apply online is 15th June 2017 and eligible candidates need to apply via the internet media only. Read down the further information and grab the opportunity to get selected.
This recruitment information has been dispatched in response to the official notification issued by the Professional Examinations Board of Madhya Pradesh. According to the details furnished by the department, there are 1021 vacancies to be filled for the current year. The posts vacant are for the role of Sub Engineer. Those, having an interest and are looking for an opportunity to serve the government sector Or finding Latest Government Jobs, must read the detailed notification given here.
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 for 1021 SE Posts
- News Type: MP Vyapam Sub Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Organizing Body: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Name of Posts: Subordinate Engineer
- Number of Vacancies: 1021
- Work Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Application Mode: Online
- Last Date to Apply: 15-06-2017
- Date of Exam(Online):08-07-2017 and 09-07-2017
Details for MP Vyapam Sub Engineer 1021 Posts Online Application
Applicants before submitting their online form must check whether they are suitable for the jobs they are opting for or not.All the diploma holders need to note that they must have completed their technical education from Civil, Electrical, Civil, Architecture, and Agriculture streams. Find more relevant information in regard to MP Vyapam Sub Engineer Recruitment 2017.
Click here for :- Latest Government Jobs
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Details
|Post Name||Seats Availability|
|Sub Engineer Civil||661|
|Sub Engineer Electronics||128|
|Sub Engineer Agriculture||18|
|Sub Engineer Electrical/Mechanical||72|
|Sub Engineer Civil Electrical/ Electronic and Electrical||14|
|Water Supply and Sewerage||24|
|Assistant Engineer Civil||03|
|Sub Engineer Mechanical||22|
Eligibility and Educational Criteria
- For the above-stated posts of Engineer, candidate must have obtained a diploma certificate from a recognized institute or university.
- For the posts of Surveyor, an applicant must have an ITI approved by NCVT.
- For the state residents, the minimum age limit is 18 years which is extended to the upper limit of 40 years.
- For the out state applicants, the upper age limit is set to 25 years.
- Note that candidates belonging to the reserved categories will be allowed age relaxation as per the state government norms.
- For appliers from the out state and General category, application fee is Rs. 570/-
- For candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD categories, it is Rs. 320/-.
Payment will be accepted via Debit/Credit/Net Banking only.
All the registered applicants will be called for an online exam which will further be followed by an interview.
After selection, the joinees will be paid according to the pay grade as defined here: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3200/-
How to Apply for MP PEB Sub Engineer Surveyor Recruitment 2017
- To get the job notification and application form log on to the official web address given here:“www.vyapam.nic.in”
- Now find the latest job notification available on the homepage.
- Download it and read it carefully before applying.
- Start filling the online application form by submitting the data.
- Upload the soft copies of your required testimonials.
- Pay the fee amount and complete the online registration.
- Take a hard proof of your application and wait till the admit card is uploaded.
Links to Refer: – www.vyapam.nic.in