Bseodisha.ac.in, odisha tet 2017, OTET 2017, admit card 2017, hall ticket, entry pass,
OTET Admit Card2017
Are you in search of OTET Admit Card 2017? Check and download Odisha TET Admit Card 2017, Read the news that is brought here on this web page and know how you can avail the Hall Ticket. The Board of Secondary Education Odisha is going to issue OTET Hall Ticket 2017 for the applied and eligible candidates who are in search of teacher’s job in the state education department. Read on and find out every single information regarding the OTET Entry Pass 2017.
OTET Exam Hall Ticket 2017
The State Board of Secondary Education Odisha has published a teacher eligibility test notification for the a no. of Primary and Middle School teacher vacancy in the state of Odisha. The selection will be based on the Computer Based test or an OMR answer written test. The board has already announced the exam date that is 25th of October 2017 and it may issue more information regarding the examination we if it happen we will update it so be tuned with us or bookmark us.
- Declaration Type: Admit card 2017
- Name of Exam: OTET 2017
- Organizing Body: Odisha Board of Secondary Education
- Job Profile: Teacher
- Exam Format: Written/CBRT
- Examination Date: 25th of October 2017
- Hall Ticket Status: Available (Direct Link is given in the last section of this article)
Odisha TET Test Hall Ticket 2017
To Make Odisha TET Test Hall Ticket 2017 download easy we are going to give you some guidelines and information points. We will talk it later in the next section before that we would like to tell you why the admit card or Odisha TET is important. It is important because that is the only thing which have the information regarding you examination center and your proof of identity. Downloading the Hall ticket is not only sufficient candidates have to take a print out of it because it will be needed by authorized official during the exam to verify whether the participant is genuine or not.
Important Document to Bring On Examination Center of OTET 2017 (Compulsory)
To appear in this examination aspirants have to bring some documents with them on the examination center.
- Hardcopy of OTET 2017 Admit Card.
- Original and a Xerox of Identity card.
- Any ID Card such as Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter Id Card, etc.
Note:- Check and make sure that you have pasted your photograph on Admit card or not similar to the one uploaded on the online application form.
OTET Examination Details
How to Download OTET Admit Card 2017
- Firstly go to the official website i.e. bseodisha.ac.in
- On the Homepage of the site, go to the “TET Test” tab
- Click on the link reach the candidate login page.
- Enter the required details like Registration number, password or Name and DOB
- Download and take a print out of it to bring it with you on the examination center.
Examination date :- 25th of October 2017
Important Links – Download Your Odisha TET 2017 (1st) Admit Card