Golden opportunity for all job seekers who are interested to make their career in Banking Sector! The Punjab National Bank (PNB) has invited offline application for 45 Manager Posts. All the eligible candidates can apply from 15-04-2017 to 01-05-2017. The application is required to send to the office address (as prescribed in the official notification) through speed post/registered post. All the candidates, who successfully send the application form, will be called for personal interview.
To be a manager of a nationalized bank is dream job for all aspirants who have been preparing for a Banking Job. They must not miss this opportunity to become a manager in PNB which is one of the four biggest banks in India. Here in this article, we are giving eligibility, age limit, selection process, key dates and other details. So continue reading this article because this will help you send application more conveniently and cordately.
PNB Recruitment 2017 for 45 Manager Security Posts
Total No. of Posts
The total 45 Posts is category wise distributed as follow: SC [07 Posts], ST [03 Posts] , OBC [12 Posts] , General [23 Posts].
General age limit for the candidates is 21 to 35 years as counted on 01-01-2017. It means candidate’s DOB should not be before 01-01-1996. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC Candidates & Children/ Family members of those ones who died in 1984 riots according to rule.
All the interested candidates should have a Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized University or Institution.
SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs. 50/ deposited in cash at any branch of PNB. The application fee for rest is Rs. 300/.
How to apply
Since the application is offline so candidates need to send application format through a registered post. You can download prescribed application format from the official site that is www.pnbindia.in . Also below is given direct link to reach application format and Cash Voucher Form which is to be sent with the application. After downloading the application format, fill it and send through speed / registered post to the bank at below mentioned address:
Chief Manager (Recruitment Section) , HRM Division , Punjab National Bank, HO:7 , Bhikhaiji Cama Place, New Delhi- 110607.
As per official notification, final selection of the candidates will be based on the Interview. Only satisfying the eligibility conditions and norms does not enable a candidate to be called for the selection and only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The envelop should be entitled as “Application for the Post of Manager-Security.
- Candidates must send relevant copies of Educational and Experience Certificates (as mentioned in the notification) and Cash Voucher.
- Application form should be signed by the candidates. Also all the photocopies of documents should be self-attested.
- The SC/ST/OBC Candidates are required to self attested copies of their Caste Certificate to get benefits. Apart from this, candidate must have a valid E-mail ID to receive call letters and communications.
- All the candidates serving in any bank and financial sector will be required to present a “Non Objection Certificate” at the time of interview.
- Applicants should keep copy of completed application form and original copies of all the relevant documents (such as Cash Voucher) to present at the time of Interview.
|Name of the Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|Name of the Post||Manager (security)|
|Number of Posts||45 Posts|
|Mode of application|| Offline|
|Starting date to download Application Form||15-04-2017|
|Closing Date to download Application Form||01-05-2017|
|Last Date to Receipt Application ||06-05-2017|