rajasthan police recruitment 2017, rajasthan police recruitment, rajasthan police constable bharti 2017, rajasthan police constable bharti, rajasthan police vacancy 2017, rajasthan police bharti news,rajasthan police bharti news, rajasthan police vacancy, raj police vacancy, raj police vacancy 2017
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
Here is another good piece of information important for the candidates looking for the police jobs. Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 official Notification is about to be uploaded by the Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board Government of Rajasthan. This is considered to be the biggest and most awaited recruitment process of the year 2017. Thus, those willing to apply for the jobs must check the details as per the local newspaper confirmation and start applying as soon as the activated link is updated on the internet. The online registrations starts from 05-08-2017 and the notification details can also be checked in the subsequent topics on this page.
The Rajasthan Police Department is the primary body to start this recruitment drive in the state Police Departments. In the recent offline edition of the daily news, the state government hinted to issue the official notice to recruit new employees in the Police Departments for the posts namely, General Duty Constable, Head Constable, Driver, and Clerk. According to the official news, the online system of application is to be started within a few weeks from now and aspirants need to get these details in order to complete the online registration process in future.
Rajasthan Police 5550 Constable Bharti Notification 2017
In the recent and upcoming recruitment news, candidates are now informed that the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 process is about to begin. The application will be done online and the formal process is to fill the online registration form first. The final date to apply is expected to be September 2017 for which a further notification is yet to arrive officially on the net portal.
- Declaration Type: Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
- Recruiting Organization: Rajasthan Police Department
- Name of Post: General Duty Constable, Driver, Clerk, Head Constables, and others
- Expected Seats Available:5550
- Application Mode: Online
- Work Location: Rajasthan
- Job Type: State Government
- Salary Structure: As per the State Government
- Application Starting Date: 05-08-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: September 2017
Details for Rajasthan Police 5550 Constable Bharti Notification
Eligibility and Other Selection Criteria:
- It is a primary requirement of the job that a candidate must be from the Indian region.
- For both the male and female candidates, the minimum education required is 10th
For Male aspirants: Minimum age is 17 years, while the upper age limit is 22 years.
For Female aspirants: Minimum age is 17 years which is extended up to27 years as the maximum age limit.
Note: Age Relaxation is granted to the candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories.
Application charges are as per the Recruiting Authority.
- Written Exam
- Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
Physical Standard Scale:
- Male Candidates: Height (Minimum 5 feet 6 in.) Chest unexpanded (32 in.) and expanded (33 1/2 in.).
- Female Candidates: Height (5 feet 2 in. Minimum).
After joining the departments, the selected aspirants will be getting Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- along with the Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
- Applicants need to log on to the main web portalwhich is, “www.police.rajasthan.gov.in”
- Look for the latest notice and go through it very carefully before proceeding to apply.
- Choose a proper application link to start filling the application form.
- Enter your academic and personal details as specified in the document form.
- Upload the copies of necessarily required documents as per the prescribed format.
- Pay the fee amount through an accepted payment gateway.
- Finally, recheck the entered details and take a hard copy of the form for future reference.
Links to Note: