Hello Friends again we are here with a golden chance for all bank job lovers. If you are searching for a chance to get a job or you were waiting for the recruitment notice for SBI then we have good news for you. Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, State Bank of India commonly known as SBI has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 554 Special Management Executive (SME) Banking vacancies. As per the notification the submit date for the form is started from 03-05-2017 and the last date to apply for this golden opportunity is 18-05-2017. So if you are MBA/CA/ICWA/ACS then don’t waste your time just go to the official to apply for it. But before leaving this webpage just read on and find out more and brief details regarding Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees and the most important thing that is how to apply for it. So be tuned with us and read every information carefully.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- Name of Authority: Sate Bank of India
- Name of the post: Specialist Cadre Officer (SME)(Special Management Executive)
- of Post: 554
1. Middle Management Grade Scale II: 281 Posts
2. Middle Management Grade Scale III: 273 Posts
- Location: All Over India
- Job Category: Central Government
- Starting Date for Apply Online and Payment of Fee: 03-05-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 18-05-2017
- Date of Examination : 18-06-2017
All the Interested Candidates should have a degree of CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA (Finance) or equivalent Post Graduation Degree in Finance with adequate experience.
The Age Limit for this vacancy has many terms so Candidates are requested to read it carefully. The age limit is divided in two sections for the two posts. Aspirant’s age limit should be 25-35 years for S.No-1 that is Middle Management Grade Scale II, between 25-40 Years for S.No-2 that is Middle Management Grade Scale III as on 31-03-2017. Age relaxation is also there for the candidates as per Government rules. 5 Years for SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC, 15 Years for PWD (SC/ST), 13 Years to PWD(OBC), and 10 Years for PWD (General).
Rs 600/- for General and Others and Rs100/- for SC/ST/PWD Categories Candidates.
Salary (Pay Scale)
Not Available yet
For the selection Candidates have to go through an Online Test. If there performance will be up to the mark then they will be called for interview for selection.
How to Apply Online for SBI 554 Special Management Executive Posts
- Before applying Candidates are requested to read the notification once click on desired language http://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/1493729344938_ADVERTISEMENT_ENGLISH.pdf ; http://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/1493729344938_ADVERTISEMENT_HINDI.pdf
- Make sure that you have a valid email & scaned photo and signature.
- Go to the Official Web page of SBI sbi.co.in
- Go to Careers and then click on “Latest announcement”
- Choose the desire post that you are searching for then click on “Apply Online”
- Click on New Registration ( if you are new user)
- Complete the registration and click submit (if you registered then direct login with your registered number and password)
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number and Password.
- Fill every details carefully and upload photo and siganature.
- Pay the application fee by debit or credit card
- Recheck the filled form and then submit it
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
Starting date for applying : 03-05-2017
last date for applying : 18-05-2017
Date of Examination : 18-06-2017