South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
Hello friends, today we are share very good news for all job hunters who want to make their careers in a Bank. So, get ready to clutch this opportunity. South Indian Bank (SIB) has released South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017, notification for Clerical and Probationary Officers or Specialist Officer’s. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode for the various posts in various regions. It is one of the fastest growing private banks in India based out of Kerala. Applicants who are searching for the private bank jobs has the golden opportunity. The banking firm is going to conduct the national level placement. So, candidates who is eligible and want to apply for these posts, read full recruitment very carefully to know about South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 job and other details such as eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, salary, selection process, how to apply and more important information. (www.southindianbank.com)
South Indian Bank
South Indian Bank (SIB) is the private sector bank whose headquarter is located at Thrisur City in Kerala, India. It was formed in 1929 and recently completed 88 years. It belongs to Banking, Financial Services, Insurance and Capital Markets industry. It has 831 branches, 33 extensions, 4 service branches 20 regional offices. And, 1269 ATMs, and 4 Bulk Note acceptor or cash deposit machines all over the India.
South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2017
South Indian Bank provides the right opportunities for the young, ambitious and talented to flourish. Applicants need to know the details of PO (IT Scale-1), PO (IT & Project Manager), Probationary Manager/Senior Manager Scale-2 and 3 or Specialist Officer’s and other posts clerical cadre. The last date to apply online application form is April 2017 tentatively.
- Bank Name: South Indian Bank
- Announcement Type: South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
- Post Name: Probationary Officer and Clerk
- Deadline: April 2017
- Mode of Application: Online Apply
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Details
All the candidates who are interested in applying for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 for Probationary Officer and Clerk have to fulfill some expectation asked by the Bank. Eligibility criteria, age limit and selection procedure etc are being given below.
For PO (IT Officer) Posts
- Candidates should have a certified degree, and scored at least 60% in Graduation (B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Electrical, Electrical, Instrumentation etc).
- Applicants should have at least 60% in Post Graduation (MCA, M.Sc IT, M.Sc Computer Science) from a recognized university.
- Work Experience is required in the field of Application Software Development/Project Management.
For IT Manager Posts
- Applicants should have completed their graduation from a recognized university for Clerical posts.
- Candidates should have minimum passing percentage for the Clerical cadre posts.
- Applicants can apply from any stream.
- For Clerical and PO posts age limit should be 28 years as on 31.12.2016.
- Age limit is not more than 40 years for IT Manager and Specialist Officer’s posts.
- Age relaxation should be applicable, Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Rs. 150/- for SC/ST categories candidates and for all other candidates should pay Rs. 700/- including General and OBC categories. Application fee once remitted will not be refund in any case and can made through a payment challan at any of the CBS branches of South Indian Bank.
Fee payment can be made only after 24 hours from applying online.
Interested candidates should have to go through the following process for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017. Firstly, all candidates need to apply online for the posts. The candidates will be called for a written examination. And, then Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written exam and Interview. The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal interview and overall performance of an applicant.
- PO IT (Scale 1): Rs. 23700- 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
- PO- IT Project Manager (Scale 2): Rs. 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950
- PO-IT Project Manager (Scale 3): Rs. 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490
Apart from the above basic pay, TA, DA, HRA and other Miscellaneous allowances will be deducted from the monthly salary as per the rules of the Bank.
How to Apply for South Indian Bank IT (PO), Manager Recruitment 2017
- Go to the official website of South Indian Bank, southindianbank.com.
- Click on the “Career”
- Select the post and read the details carefully.
- Then, start applying online.
- Now, fill up the mandatory details of the form and upload all the necessary documents to the application form.
- Affix the photograph and signature to the space assigned to it.
- Finally, Click on “Submit”
- Now, take a printout of the application format and submit the fee via challan.
- Starting Date of Online application and Fee – 22th March 2017
- Closing date of Online application and Fee – 31st March 2017
- Last date of remitting the application fee at any branch of South Indian bank – 4rt April 2017
Here we have shared all the necessary details regarding the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017. This is the golden chance to grabbed this opportunity who are willing to for the bank jobs. Hope this will helpful to you. So, kindly be with us to know more updates for admit card, result regarding South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017, and stay visiting this portal regularly.