SSC CPO Admit Card 2017
Those applying for SSC CPO jobs are advised to check these updates regarding SSC CPO Admit Card 2017. The selection and examination process will begin from 30-06-2017 (Paper-I) till 8-10-2017 (Paper-II). Both the papers will be held in an online mode. All the applicants, who are preparing for the tests must check the updates given here and download SSC CPO Hal Ticket 2017.
As per the SSC Calendar 2017, the recruitment is to be carried out for 2221 vacant positions in the Central Police Organization under the umbrella of the Staff Selection Commission. The vacancies are to be filled for the posts of Sub Inspector and Assistant Inspector. Like every year, SSC is about to commence the testing process that will take place at a national level. Those applying for the vacancies are now going to appear for the computer-based test.
SSC CPO Exam Admit Card 2017 for 2221 SI/ ASI Posts
The written tests will be occurring on 30-06-2017(Paper-I) and later in the month of October on 8-10-2017 (Paper-II). All the registered applicants must Download SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 now via the officially directed links available at the end of this page. Kindly, follow the instructions and get the Hal Ticket without any delay.
- Announcement Type: SSC CPO Admit Card 2017
- Authorizing Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Job Profile: Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector
- Total Vacancies:2221
- Job Type: Central Government
- Work Location: India
- Examination Duration:30-06-2017 to 07-07-2017 (Paper I) and 08-10-2017 (Paper II)
- Admit Card Status: Available Now
SSC CPO SI ASI Admit Card 2017
The first test also named as Paper I will be held in June while for the next test, candidates will have to wait till October. Be aware that those clearing the preliminary stage of the examination will be called for the Paper II. All the further exam-related details will be stated in the SSC CPO SI ASI Admit Card 2017. Kindly note more informative points in pertinence to your SSC SI ASI Exam 2017 here.
Since this is a national level examination and selection process, the same will be conducted at various nationwide centers. The list of regional centers is also mentioned below.
List of Examination Venues
Bhagalpur, Patna, Muzzafarpur, Varanasi, Allahabad, Agra, Kolkata, Port Blair, Gangtok, Bhubaneshwar, Ranchi, Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Thrisur, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Dharwar, Kozhikode, Mysore, Delhi, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Udaipur, Ajmer, Alwar, Sriganganagar, Dehradun, Haldwani, Almora, Haridwar, Guwahati, Itanagar, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Silchar, Imphal, Shillong, Aizwal, Kohima, Agartala, Churachandpur, Tura, Goalpara, Tezpur, Lakhimpur, Hyderabad, Guntur, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Chennai, Puducherry, Tiruchirapalli, Vishakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Kolhapur, Nagpur, Panaji, Pune, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Nashik, Amravati, Surat, Kutch, Thane, Indore, Jabalpur, Jagdalpur, Chindwara, Bilaspur, Satna, Ratlam, Sagar, Durg, Raipur, Bhopal, Gwalior, Leh, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Shimla, and Hamirpur.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Both the papers Paper I and II will carry objective type questions and will be available in two languages Hindi and English.
- There is negative marking in the test and for each incorrect answer candidate will be penalized for 0.25 marks.
- Paper I will consist 3 Parts, i.e. Part A, Part B, C, and Part D.
- Part A will carry questions based on General Intelligence and Reasoning (50 questions with 1 mark each).
- Part B carries questions related to General Awareness and General Knowledge (50 questions with 1 mark each).
- Part Cis based on Numerical Ability (50-MCQs for 50 marks)
- Part D includes the section of English Comprehension.
- Total time duration for Paper I is 2 hours.
Paper-II is going to be Subjective Type and will carry 200 marks. It will be conducted for 2 hours.
How to Download SSC CPO Admit Card 2017
- Enter the official web address of the commission, “ssc.nic.in”.
- Find the admit card tab on the homepage.
- Reach the list of regional SSC websites and find the hall ticket download link.
- Provide the login details and hit the submit button.
- Print the ticket and have a copy secured for future need.
Link to Consider:
Follow this verified link for more updates: ssc.nic.in