SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission has released the notification regarding the recruitment of GD Constable Posts. According to the notification, the board plans to recruits the candidates for the various positions. It plans to fill more than 71000 vacancies in different states. After a long time, it hires the candidates for the multiple posts. Applicants who are eagerly waiting to join the department can apply before the last date through online. Candidates who complete the 10th standard are eligible for this job. Interested contenders can check the eligibility on the official page www.ssc.nic.in.
Candidates must read the detailed notification before applying for this position. SSC offers attractive salary package with the grade pay. The Board invites the application from interested and eligible candidates. Here we provide some detailed information about this vacant and requirement for this job. So the candidates please read this article thoroughly to submit the application for the job without any delay.
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Position: GD Constable vacancies
Number of Vacancies: Announce soon
Job Location: India
Apply Mode: Online
Job Category: Latest Government Jobs
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
The last date to apply for this position: Update Soon
Eligibility Criteria for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017
Candidates should complete their 10th standard or its equivalent qualification from any of the reputed educational board. Please check the official page for detailed information about the eligibility.
Candidate age must be minimum of 18 years and the maximum of 23 years while applying for this job. Age relaxation is available only for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Candidates should pay the application fee for applying for the position. Please check the official notification for detailed information about the application fees.
Selected candidates will get the attractive salary package as their basic salary package with other allowances as per the government rules based on their position.
Important Dates to Remember
- Online applications available from: Update Soon
- The last for submitting the application : Update Soon
- Physical test
- Written examination
- Medical test
- Merit round
How to apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017:
- At first, you need to visit the homepage of Staff Selection Commission. i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Click on Recruitment option in the top of the page.
- Select the position that you want to apply.
- Read the guidelines and instruction carefully which they mentioned in the notification.
- Check your eligibility for the post.
- Click on “Apply Online” option.
- The form will open in the new tab.
- Fill the form by providing the necessary details.
- Upload your digital copy of photograph and signature in the required format.
- Attach the photocopy of your educational and other documents that they mentioned in the notification.
- Check and verify your details before sending the form.
- Pay the application fees through online by any of the given modes.
- Click on Submit to send your form.
- Take a print of it for further reference.
Candidates are requested to keep in touch with the official page for more information like admit card, exam date, results, interview information, etc., from the organization.