Hello Friends, today we are here with good news for all the Job Hunters who want to make their career in SSC. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently come in our career news that TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017 is going to publish various vacancies. This will be a big opportunity for all the job seekers who are looking for CCSE-II A service jobs they can get not only get we will say just be ready to take the benefits of TNPSC Group 2 CCSE II Recruitment 2017.
The recruitment notification Regarding TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017 is for various vacancies under Secretariat and Ministerial Services. All the qualified and interested candidates may Apply online before the last date which will be updated soon so you have to be tuned with us and you can also visit the direct link of official website for this golden vacancies which is given in last of this article. Be tuned with us for every information regarding TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017, education qualification, age limit, selection process, reservations, how to apply and more. We will discuss in details regarding every field of this Recruitment.
TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2017 Details
- Department: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Name of the post: – Personal Clerk, Assistant, Planning Junior Assistant, Assistant in Finance Department, Lower Division Clerk, Junior Co-Operative Auditor
- of Posts: will be updated shortly
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Start Date for Apply: Update soon…
- End Date of Apply: Update soon…
- Official Link: – tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For different post educational qualifications are different so we are giving information separately regarding every posts that are offered in this TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2017.
- Personal Clerk: For this post Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree and He/she must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting both by Higher Grade in Tamil and English and he/she also must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand both by higher Grade in Tamil and English.
- Assistant: For this Post Candidate should have degree of B.A, B.SC, B.Com of any University Affiliated by Tamil Nadu State Government.
- Planning Junior Assistant: For this Post Candidate should have Degree of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com from any Affiliated university.
- Assistant in Finance Department: For this post Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics from any University or Institution recognized by the UGC.
- Lower Division Clerk: For this post candidates have a degree of B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com of any university recognized by UGC
- Junior Co-Operative Auditor: For this Post Candidates have BBM Degree or B.com Degree or BCA Degree or B.A. (Co-Operation) Degree or B.A(Economics) Degree or B.A.(Corporate Secretaryship) Degree or B.B.E Degree awarded by any university.
Minimum age limit is 18 Years and the Maximum age limit is 30 Years and one more thing is to note that there will be no relaxation in age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and so on.
Rs. 75/- ( Registration Fee)
Salary (Pay Scale)
Salary is from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- for different posts.
Selection will be fully based on the written examination conduct by the authority of TNPSC.
How to Apply for this job
- First go to the official website of TNPSC tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the recruitment notification and download the official notification and read it once.
- Fill the form correctly and recheck before submitting.
- Take a print out for future use.
Start Date to Apply for TNPS: Will be updated shortly
End Date of apply: Will be updated shortly
Date of examination: Will be updated shortly
Be tuned with us for we will be updating it shortly