TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2017
Read the news and start applying for TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2017 online. The Telangana State Public Service Commission is inviting eligible candidates to apply for the posts Veterinary Assistant in the state Animal Husbandry Department. The final date to fill the online Application forms is 24-06-2017. Read the notification details in the structured format specified below.
In accordance with the official job notification, the recruitment will be done for the state animal husbandry departments for 541 vacancies of Veterinary Assistant. Read the further information and get to know what are the eligibility criteria and conditions required to fill the posts. Desired applicants must start the online registration and save the seat for the competitive exam that will be held in the coming days later. Read down the page and avail further job specific details for the TSPSC VA Category 4 Class-A vacancies.
Details for Telangana Veterinary Assistant 541 Posts Online Application
- Declaration for: TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Job Type: State Government
- Department Name: Animal Husbandry Department
- Post Name: Veterinary Assistant
- Job Location: Telangana
- Number of Posts: 541
- Salary Offered: Given Below
- Application Closing Date:24-06-2017
Telangana State PSC Veterinary Assistant 541 Vacancy
This placement to be carried out is a sole authority of the state Public Service Commission. All the recruits will be selected through the common selection process conducted by the recruiting department and will be assigned a work location as per the rules and policies asserted by the judging panel.
Eligibility and Applying Conditions For TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates interested in applying must have completed 2-year Diploma in Animal Husbandry from Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati.
- Along with the Diploma certificate, aspirants must have completed Intermediate Vocational Course in Dairying and Poultry sciences or a two year diploma in Intermediate Vocational Course in Multipurpose Veterinary Assistant.
The lower age limit to apply is 18 years whereas the upper age limit is set to 43 years as on 1st July 2017.
- Desirous candidates must pay Rs. 200/- towards the application processing while additionally Rs. 120/- towards the examination process.
- There is no examination fee charged for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/BC/PH category.
- Payment Mode: Online method (Net Banking/Credit/Debit)
All the participants will have to appear in the written/online/CBT examination that will further be followed by an interview.
- All the joinees will receive a handsome pay package specified hereunder.
- 19500/- to Rs. 58300/-
How to Apply for TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2017
- The applications can be sent through the OTR (One Time Registration) to be done by logging on to the Official web portal.
- To apply against these Academic Instructors posts, you must log on to the official web address of the directorate given by, “tspsc.gov.in”
- Once entering the website, look for the notification section and avail the advertisement.
- Download it and read the detailed format properly.
- Start filling the online application form and provide your correct academic and personal information.
- Upload copies of all the documents required essentially and pay the application and examination charges to finish the One Time Registration.
- After submitting the form data, get a printed version of the form and keep it safe for a future use.
- Wait for the admit card publication and keep visiting here for more updates.
- Application Started on: 06-06-2017
- Last Date to Submit Applications: 24-06-2017