Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017, UBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2017, UBI 200 Credit Officer Vacancy, UBI Credit Officer Recruitment, Union Bank of India Vacancy, UBI 200 credit officer recruitment 2017
Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
Hii guys… we are here again with a uplifting news for contenders who applied for UBI Specialist Officer Exam 2017 and wants to make their career in Bank Job. Union Bank of India discharged official notification for the post of Credit Officer at empty positions. According to UBI Specialist Officer Notification 2017, an aggregate 200 opening were issued for Credit Officer posts under specialist officer category. So, get ready to clutch this opportunity. Applicants who are keenly awited for the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 can apply online now for 200 vacancies of Credit Officer post before last date on 21st October 2017. The UBI Credit Officer Recruitment 2017 apply link and official notification is currently accessible on official website of UBI @ www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
UBI Credit Officer Recruitment 2017
The application form accepted via online mode, and applicants can submit their application form from 4th to 21st October 2017. So, applicants who are willing to work with this organization, they can apply for this number of posts.
So, interested and eligible candidates can apply through for this post by fill online application form and submit their application form before last date. The process to apply application form submission is started and is going on. This is the great open door for all the job seekers who are looking their career alternative in the banking field. The last date of submission of application form is 21st October 2017. So, candidates if you want to know further details about UBI Vacancy 2017 like eligibility criteria, important dates, notification, apply online and other are check from underneath here.
About Union Bank of India (UBI Recruitment 2017)
Union Bank of India also commonly known as UBI, a main public sector Bank with Pan India Branch Network of more than 4200 Head Office is found at Mumbai. Directly Union Bank of India giving managing an account benefits its 4200 branches and 64200 ATMs everywhere throughout the India. It was enlisted on 11th November 1919. It is renowned bank in India. In 2009, Union Bank opened a representative office in Sydney, Australia. At present, the seaward banking operations of Union Bank of India are driven its branches in Hong Kong and recently opened branch in Dubai at Dubai International Financial Center. According to the 2016 report, total 35,514 employees are currently working in Union Bank of India. The Union Bank is goint to recruit to interested and eligible candidates who are passionate about their rising careers. Recently, UBI is recruit candidates in large number, has announced a recruitment notification for 200 Credit Officer in Specialist Officer category vacancy entitled as UBI Recruitment 2017.
@unionbankofindia.co.in Specialist Officer Vacancy 2017 Details
Union Bank of India provides the right opportunities for the ambitious and talented to flourish their career. Candidates need to know the details of UBI 200 Credit Officer (Specialist Officer) Vacancy. The all mandatory details are mention below and important dates too. If you grab this opportunity, then you must read these details about Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017. Applicants can also check the official website for further details regarding the UBI Recruitment 2017. So, kindly be with us to know more updates, and stay visiting this portal regularly.
- Organization Name: Union Bank of India (UBI)
- Notification About: Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
- Job Category: Latest Bank Job
- Name of Posts: Credit Officers (Specialist Officer)
- Total No. of Posts: 200 Posts
- Job Location: India
- Mode of Application: Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Started (4th October 2017)
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21st October 2017
- Date of Examination: 25th November 2017
- Official Website: unionbankofindia.co.in
UBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2017 Post Details & Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants who are interested in applying for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Officer Credit posts have to fulfil some expectation asked by the Bank. Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and Selection Procedure etc are given below..
Post Details Category Wise
|Post||Scale / Grade||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total||Within which for PWDs|
Candidates must be completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with least 60% aggregate marks from a University/ Institution/ Board perceived by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory boadies.
Note: Candidates who possess professional qualification like MBA (Finance) / CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB from a University/ Board who approved by Govt. of India/ Govt. Regulatory bodies will be preferred.
The minimum age limit of applying candidates is 23 years whereas the upper age limit is 32 years. And, age relaxation is given to the applicants as per government norms. For further details you can visit official notification to know the details.
For General and OBC competitors need to pay Rs. 600/ – and for SC/ST/PWD they will pay Rs.100/ -through the online. Other mode of payment will not be acknowledge.
The qualified competitors may get seleted on the basis of online examination that will conduct by Union Bank of India and personal interview for the Specialist Officer posts.
Candidates needs to download UBI admit card 2017 through its official site 15days before exam.
It is normal that the UBI Exam result will be declared after two months from the date of examination.
How to Apply Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Credit Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, go to the official website of UBI, unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Then, click on the “Career” section.
- Now, find the link of UBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 and open it.
- You will discover apply online link under it.
- Then, registration page will display on the screen.
- Now, candidates have to register themselves.
- After that, you will receive IBPS login credentials.
- Then, click enter log in.
- Now, fill up the all mandetory details in the application form and upload all the necessary documents to the application form.
- And, affix the photograph and signature to the space assigned to it.
- Pay, application fee online.
- Then, click on “Submit” buttonto submit the form.
- Then, your application procedure will complete.
- Now, your application will display on the screen with unique registration number.
- Finally, take a printout of application
- Notification Publish Date – 3rd October 2017
- Online Application Opening Date – 4th October 2017
- Last Date of Submit Online Application Form – 21st October 2017
- Last Date for Pay Application Fee – 21st October 2017
- Last Date of Printing Application Form – 5th November 2017
- UBI Specialist Officer Examination Date – 25th November 2017
Union Bank of India SO Notification 2017
UBI SO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online