Up lt grade teacher recruitment 2017, up lt grade teacher vacancy, madhyamik shikshak vacancy, upsessb.org
UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017- 2018
Are you looking for UP LT Grade Recruitment 2017-2018? U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board has published Recruitment notification regarding 9857 Madhyamik Shikshak Vacancy. According to this notification the board is going to hire the most talented and passionate candidates. All the job seekers and job hunters who are really interested to grab this diamond opportunity and also those who find themself eligible for UP LT Grade teacher Vacancy 2017 can read on this web section to have a look towards making their career. Here you will find each and every details regarding this vacancy read on and find all the information and tie up get ready for this dimond chance to make your career UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017-2018.
UP LT Grade Teacher Vacancy 2017 Details
All those Interested Candidates who are in search of latest Government job in Uttar Pradesh and find that they are eligible for UP LT Grade Teacher and all those candidates who want to enhance their career in educational field can apply for this vacancy before the last date (that is mentioned below) at the official website of U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board. Scroll down and take benefit from TJA Team work.
Note: – We want to inform that the candidates who are going to apply for this opportunity that all the incomplete application or any incorrect application and application of those candidates who are not eligible will be rejected without any prior notice, so first read this web section and the official notification carefully and then proceed to apply for his vacancy.
- Department: UP Secondary Education Service Selection Board
- Name of the Posts: LT (Licentiate Teacher) Grade I (Madhyamik Shikshak)
- Of Post: 9857
- Posting In: Uttar Pradesh
- Job Category: State Government
- Notification Type: Government Job Notification
- Mode of Application: Online
- End date of Apply: will be soon updated
- Official link: http://www.upsessb.org/
UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: All the candidates who are going to apply for Madhyamik Shikshak Vacancy must have Graduate and B.Ed Degree or equivalent from a recognized university/ institute along with relevant working experience.
Age limit: 21 years to 40 years is the age limitation for this vacancy. And age relaxation to reserved categories will be given as per the laws of Government of India.
Pay Scale (Salary): All the selected Candidates who will qualify this vacancy will receive an attractive amount of monthly salary as will as other allowances for their hard work as fixed by the organization.
Selection procedure: Selection will be totally based on Merit List depending on marks in the Academics.
Way to Apply for UP LT Grade Recruitment 2017
- First candidates have to visit the official website of UP Secondary Education Service Selection Board i.e. http://www.upsessb.org/
- Now find the appropriate link for “Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shikshak Recruitment” on home page and click on it.
- Official Notification will appear on the screen read it carefully first make sure you are eligible or not.
- Now again come back to recruitment page and Press on “Apply Online” tab available at the left side of the page and proceed to apply.
- Now fill the application form with all the details and upload all the documents which are required.
- Recheck it before final submission and then take a print out of it for future use.
- Now submit your application form.
UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017
All the applicants who are going to apply are here by advised to take official reference for this Vacancy. All the official links and direct links are mention here go through it and stay tuned to Todaysjobalert for more job and education related Notifications. If you have any query feel very to contacts us by commenting you doubt and problems below in comment section our team will be happy to help you.
Official Links notification
Important Links – http://www.upsessb.org/