Dear job hunters, we are once again before you with the good news about UPSC Assistant Commandant (AC) Vacancy Recruitment 2017 in Central Armed Police Force (CAPF). The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited application for Assistant Commandant (AC) Posts in Boarder Police Force (BSF), Central Reserved Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) and Sashatra seema Bal (SSB). These all Police organizations come under Central Armed Police Force (CAPF).
UPSC AC Recruitment 2017 for 179 Assistant Commandants
The UPSC has dispatched notifications regarding this Post. Interested candidates may refer notification before applying. Total number of post is 179. All the interested candidates who want to pursue their career in Defense Sector must not miss this golden opportunity. Here we are giving all the details of this vacancy in short form. So please continue reading this article. Also keep in touch with this Portal to know latest updates about Admit Cards, Exam Results, Recruitments and many more.
Total Number of Posts
The UPSC has recently released notification for Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017 in BSF, CRPF, CISF and SSB. Total number of Posts is 179 that is allotted as following : BSF[28 Posts] , CRPF[5 Posts] , CISF[23 Posts] , SSB[3 Posts].
The UPSC Authority has clearly said in its notification that candidates must fulfill all the requirements asked by the Authority.
The age for this Post is Post is limited to 20-25 years counted as on 01-08-2017. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC Candidates.
Candidates must have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized University. Importantly, candidates will be finally shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Standard Test and Personal Interview.
General and OBC Candidates will have to pay 200 / and no fee will be charged for SC/ ST/ Female Candidates.
How to apply
- Go through the official website of UPSC i.e. upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the link read as “Online Application Form for Various Examination of UPSC”.
- Click on Registration link and fill all relevant details and submit the application form. [Be ready with signature and photograph before applying].
- After successful registration, you will get a unique Registration ID and Password.
- Now fill the Personal Detail, Qualification and other detail required.
- Now upload all the required documents and your Photographs & Signature.
- After completing further simple procedure, you can submit your application.
- Now take a print out of all attested copied for future reference.
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Commandant (AC)|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||12-04-2017|
|Last date for payment through off line||04-05-2017 till 6.00 PM|
|Last date for payment through Online||05-05-2017 till 6.00 PM|
|Last date of Online Registration||05-05-2017 till 6.00 PM|
|Date & Time for written Exam (Paper I)||23-07-2017 till 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
|Date & Time for written Exam (Paper II)||23-07-2017 till2.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
Official Website – http://upsc.gov.in/ , https://upsconline.nic.in/
Download Notification (Hindi)-
Download Notification (English)-