Usbe.uk.gov.in, utet admit card 2017, utet hall ticket 2017, utet call letter 2017, uttarakhand tet admit card 2017, uttarakhand tet hall ticket 2017, uttarakhand tet call letter 2017, uttarakhand teacher admit card, utet admit card download,
UTET Admit card 2017
Are you in search of UTET Admit Card 2017? Check and download UTET Admit Card 2017, Read the news that is brought here on this web page and know how you can avail the hall ticket. The Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test is organized by Uttarakhand State Education Board (UBSE). The Uttarakhand Board of School Education is issuing the UTET Hall Ticket for those Candidates who are going to appear in 15th December 2017 Test. So all those candidates who have applied for this test make yourself prepared for the written exam which is meant for this recruitment which is for the post of Primary School Teachers. Read on and find out every single information regarding the Uttarakhand TET Admit Card 2017.
UTET Hall Ticket 2017
Uttarakhand State Education Board is all set to take the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test which will be held on 15th December 2017. Uttarakhand State Government is going to conduct this test in order to find the most suitable and deserving Candidate for the post of primary school teacher. This Examination is compulsory to get recruited as a teacher in a reputed organization in the state of Uttarakhand and for all those candidates who want to make their career in teaching filed. As examination date has already been given to the examinees, so all the candidates need their admit card /hall ticket. TJA Team is here to solve this problem so stay tuned with us and take benefit.
- Declaration Type: UTET Admit Card 2017
- Name of Exam: Uttarakhand Teaching Eligibility Test 2017
- Organizing Body: Uttarakhand State Education Board (UBSE)
- Job Profile: Primary School Teacher
- Exam Format: Written
- Examination Date: 15th of December 2017
- Hall Ticket Status: Available soon (1 or 2 week before the examination)
UTET Hall Ticket 2017 Download
Candidates must download the Uttarakhand TET Hall Ticket 2017 on time to get the details regarding the examination center and exam timing details. Downloading the Hall ticket is not only sufficient candidates have to take a print out of it because it will be needed by authorized official during the exam to verify whether the participant is genuine or not. Make urself prepare for the test. The written exam will be in Haridwar, Dehradun, Uttarkashi, Tihri Garhwal, Chamoli, Pudi Garhwal, Rudra Prayag, Champavat, Pithoragarh, Bageshwar, Almora, Udham Singh Nagar and Nainital Districts.
Important Document to Bring On Examination Center of UTET 2017 (Compulsory)
To appear in this examination aspirants have to bring some compulsory documents with them on the examination center.
- Hardcopy of UTET Admit Card.
- Original and a Xerox of Identity card.
- Any ID Card such as Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter Id Card, etc.
Note:- Check and make sure that you have pasted your photograph on Admit card or not similar to the one uploaded on the online application form.
How to Download Title Admit Card 2017
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of UBSE i.e. ubse.uk.gov.in
- Now check the link for UTET Admit Card 2017 on home page in latest news section.
- Follow that link and move to candidate login page and fill the required details like DOB, Registration no.
- Download the admit card and save it and take a print out of it to bring it with you on examination center.
Examination Date – 15-12-2017
Important Links – ubse.uk.gov.in