Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission Recruitment 2017, Apply VBKVM 625 Education Consultant, Trainer, www.ta.vbindia.org, VBKVM Vacancy 2017, VBKVM Notification 2017, VBKVM Recruitment 2017, VBKVM 625 Jobs 2017, VBKVM Development Officer Consultant Vacancies 2017
Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission Recruitment 2017
There is an uplifting news for the competitors that the Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission (VBKVM) has discharged the VBKVM vacancy Notification for fill the 625 empty posts. The applicants who are searching latest Central Govt Jobs can apply for the VBKVM Recruitment 2017. The eligible candidates want to apply for 625 Post of Skill Development Trainer, Educational Consultant and Center Coordinator and Skill Center Development Officer. Candidates can submit the VBKVM Application Form by online/ offline mode at the latest last date i.e. 20th October 2017. It is a golden chance from the government of Rajasthan, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission Recruitment 2017. Candidates who want to fill application form from 6th to 20th October 2017.
VBKVM Recruitment 2017 for 625 Posts
The authority is also welcoming offline applications for the post of Skill Development Trainer, Consultant and other posts. Likely, the hopefuls who have right educational qualification must apply for the VBKVM Recruitment 2017 before the last date. The application form must be sent to through the postal service. Candidates can apply for the VBKVM Recruitment by downloading application form from our portal www.todaysjobalert.com. And, you can also visit the official site for further details. Here, we have shared you all the important details of Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission Recruitment 2017 underneath here.
About Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission (VBKVM)
The Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission is commonly known as VBKVM. The VBKVM is simply the Institute which is working as a self-help organization in the field of education enlisted by the Indian Government. It was built up in August 2015 with a strong passion. It was built up with the end goal of giving better education to the making them successful in the field of employment and research. The institute also provides training centers for rural and urban areas for teaching free and talented students for free or for a very short fee. The VBKVM is going to recruit to interested and eligible candidates who are passionate about their rising careers. Recently, VBKVM is recruit candidates in large number, has announced a recruitment notification for 625 Skill Development Trainer, Educational Consultant & Center Coordinator vacancy entitled as VBKVM Recruitment 2017.
VBKVM Recruitment 2017 Details
- Organization Name: Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission (VBKVM)
- Announcement Type: VBKVM Recruitment 2017
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs 2017
- Name of Posts: Skill Development Trainer, Center Coordinator, Educational Consultant
- Number of Posts: 625 Posts
- Mode of Application: Online/ Offline
- Job Location: Telangana and Andhra
- Availability of Application Form: Started ( 6th October 2017)
- Last Date to Apply Application Form: 20th October 2017
- Last Date for Fee Receipt: 26th October 2017
- Official Website: ta.vbindia.org / www.vbindia.org
VBKVM Recruitment 2017 Post Details & Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who will apply for the Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission Vacancy 2017 need to check the official notification first from official website of VBKVM. Candidates need to check eligibility criteria, applying process, selection process, age limit and important dates are given below. We are providing the detailed information of VBKVM Recruitment Details 2017 here given underneath.
Post Wise Details
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Skill Development Trainer||150|
|Skill Center Development Officer||25|
Here we are providing required educational qualification as post wise specified underneath:
- Skill Development Trainer (SDT): Candidate should be completed B.tech/ M.tech/ BCA/ MCA/ BE/ ME.
- Skill Center Development Officer (SCDO): Passed MBA/ BBA/ PGDM
- Center Coordinator (CC): Graduate from any subject
- Educational Consultant (EC): 10+2 or above
The competitors who have enthusiasm for applying for the jobs under Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission must have the age limit according to the below given details as on date 1st July 2017.
- SDT – Minimum 21 year to Maximum 40 year
- SCDO – Minimum 21 year to Maximum 40 year
- ED – Minimum 21 year to Maximum 40 year
- CC – Minimum 18 year to Maximum 40 year
Candidates need to pay application fee Rs. 450/- for apply VBKVM Vacancy 2017. Applicants can pay fee via online/ offline mode by utilizing debit card/ credit card and net banking.
The candidates will be selected by execution in Written Examination and Interview round. After selection, hopefuls will be invited for the counseling procedure and then get the chance of working with this organization.
- Skill Development Trainer – Rs. 35,000/-
- Skill Center Development Officer – Rs. 35,000/- + TA + DA
- Center Coordinator – Rs. 20,000/-
- Education Consultant – Rs. 10,000/- + LC +TA
Steps to Apply Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission Recruitment 2017
- At First, the competitors must Log on the official site, vbindia.org.
- After First step, you see the home page and try to search official notification of VBKVM Recruitment and read it precisely.
- Then, tap on VBIndia Apply Online Link and complete the online application procedure.
- Now, fill the mandatory details like your name, age along with educational qualification etc.
- Upload all the necessary documents to the application form.
- And, you should Upload the recent passport size photo and signature to the space assigned to it.
- Then, click on “Submit” button before the last date.
- Now, take a printout of application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee.
Note:- If the applicants are applying through offline mode, at that point fill Vishva Bharti Kaushal Application Form. Fill up the all mandatory details related to the education and personal information alongside other required date. Then, paste the most recent photo and enclose all the required documents and photocopies. Finally, send the VBIndia Application Form with Rs. 40/- stamp affixed on envelope to the given beneath address.
Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission,
C – 166 Baladwal Complex, 4C Colony,
Near Hotel Harsh, Machera Jaipur,
Rajasthan – 302013
- Advertisement Date: 6th 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online/ Offline: 6th October 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20th October 2017
- Closing Date for Fee Receipt: 26th October 2017
- Download of Admit Card: After 30th October 2017
- Examination Date: Dec 2017, Jan 2018
- Result: January 2017
- Counseling: December, Last Week of January 2018